Sunday 8 June 2008

'I'd Do Anything' Winner Jodie Prenger: 'Success Won't Change Me'

Jodie PrengerI'd Do Anything winner Jodie Prenger says that success won't change her.


The 28-year-old, who on Saturday won a �100,000 deal to star as Nancy in the West End, says that despite her windfall, she won't be making any extravagant purchases.


She explains, "I love my bargains and I'll have to buy a new pair of shoes but they won't be Jimmy Choos. I'll be going through the sale racks as I've always done.


"I've got a fake Louis Vuitton bag and maybe I could afford a new one but I don't want to be paying all that money. I could buy 100 bags for the same price.


"I love the local pound shop and each time I go in my mum rolls her eyes but you can buy 10 of everything in there. I got some great fake tan in there once so I need to go back.


"The only thing I really want to buy is a massive, massive thank you card for the whole of the UK. And if I get time off, I'll splash out in the pound shop, River Island and 'Primani'."




See Also